Saturday 4 June 2016

CLASS TASK Hierarchy / Long lists



Concept
Today, the techonology to display a page evolves, It’s a designer’s job to arrange the content clearly and readable. I believe hierarchy play an important role for that.
In this task, I have chosen to create a poster for agda agency. the very first thing that I focused on is hierarchy. To communicate cleary with the viewer. I only use black and white.And my idea is simple enough: people read bigger things first. In this poster people’s eye goes to “copperplate calligraphy workshop” which is main
title for this agda event. One of another principle that I’ve focused in order to draw attention is to give content ample room to breathe. these negative space will be more readily visible to readers.

Lastly,
Typeface selection is critical to establishing visual hierarchy. Among a typeface’s most important attributes are weight – the width of the strokes that compose its letters – and style, like serif and sans serif. Other modifications like italicization can play a role too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment